SKIN CARE TIPS
Who doesn’t want a healthy fresh-looking skin? But sometimes we just get caught in our busy daily life and forget to take a little time for our selves. You don’t need a whole beauty bag with you to start. Just few easy steps and voila you are good to go 😊
- Whenever you go outside make sure you have a good sunscreen on whether its sunny or not
- Wash your face before going to bed, after waking up and if you are sweating a lot.
- Don’t use harsh creams and chemicals on your face.
- Always test a little area before trying anything new on your self.
- Make sure to use a good scrub twice a week.
- Never poke any pimples, as they will leave bad marks on your face.
- Honey is a great moisturizer for your skin, just simply apply a thin organic honey on your face 3 or 4 times a week.
- Avoid using make up everyday, if you really need to, make sure to remove it properly and apply toner and a good moisturizer afterwards.
- Take vitamins daily for your hair and skin.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables and avoid sugary, starchy and oily food as much as you can.
When it involves our skin, its always a good idea to see your dermatologist on regular basis as they are the experts and to make sure all is good.